• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Billcurtis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Pike County
    My grandson came over this morning and we ran a few hundred rounds through his new Bersa Firestorm. It shot great and he is very pleased with it. Of course he still likes to run ammo through my CW40, he likes the recoil, and big holes it makes in the target. We went out to my picknick table and took our guns apart for a good cleaning, I only had to show him once how to take the Bersa apart and he did it like a pro the second time. He said he can hardly wait untill we can get to the range again. I agree with that.
    Bill...

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    Sounds like you had a great time.:yesway: Used to do the same with my grandfather years ago.

I/we had one of those last weekend. Went to the farm with my son and met my brother in law and his son and spent the next 3 hours or so shooting about anything you could think of. We had 2 MkIII's, a 9mm Glock, 2 SR9's, 2 S&W .38 revolvers, a 10/22, a Marlin levergun in 30-30, a .22 AR, an AR in 5.56, and my P22. Could not have had a better time spending it with family, and needless to say the range bags were ALOT lighter when we left.:D

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    oldfish15
    Top Bottom