Another Gun Control Hypothetical.... Which would you rather?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • If you had to choose, which regulation would you rather?

• Total voters

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Well, maybe just that one tiny infringement.

No on second thought I'll just buy my own bacon.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sorry, I am not forced to choose either option. Poll fail.

Here is an equivalent poll:
    -Have you stopped beating your wife? Yes/No.

Exactly. I don't like the premise of the poll. There's no "**** YOU" option.

ram77

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2010
    Either would be horse sh!+ but I'd rather go through more screening than bans. At least that way they aren't taking our freedoms.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    Nope. Not gonna vote on this. It's like trying to pick up a turd at the clean end.

For those who have voted, let me know when you're ready to give up your firearms. I can always use a few more in my collection. :)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    None of the above. The people currently being denied on NICS checks for no discernable reason, and left twisting because the resources to resolve the problem have been repurposed, should give you pause.

This government CANNOT be trusted. No compromise

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Before every gun purchase you have to eat a pound of bacon. That is the only added screening or regulation I am willing to have.

You would really put me out of buying a gun? With the dietary restrictions I have been on since they let me out of the hospital, that would take up a month's worth of my salt allowance!

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Neither.
    There's already more than enough gun control laws on the books.
    And it was excessive gun control that didn't allow concealed carry in that night club that got as many people killed in Orlando as were.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    A lot of you all are failing at basic reading comprehension. "Neither" or any variation thereof, is not an option.

I believe that the point there is that the two choices in question are like asking whether you prefer to be killed with a Beretta or a Glock. You have to draw a line someplace and both of those are on the wrong side of the line.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You would really put me out of buying a gun? With the dietary restrictions I have been on since they let me out of the hospital, that would take up a month's worth of my salt allowance!

Okay, then. For special cases we give you a Mohammad coloring book and you have to color a picture of the prophet

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Okay, then. For special cases we give you a Mohammad coloring book and you have to color a picture of the prophet
    So basically, if Mohamed Ali were still alive, he's not elegible to own firearms because he's Muslim? Is it okay if BBIs buys one?

billmyn

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    161   0   1
    Mar 19, 2009
    New Ross
    No compromise. You should have added that choice to your poll! Our constitution lays everything out in black and white. While there are bad people out there who are willing to do horrific things there needs to be many more good people ready willing and able to keep them in check and to stand up and resist them , we do live in a different time and we do need to be prepared and I for one am not willing to allow a politician (who is surrounded by armed guards) erase the constitution and leave my family helpless. Our government cannot protect us law enforcement cannot protect us. Now is not the time to be sheep.

Top Bottom