• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    EDIT: THERE WILL BE NO SALE TOMORROW! WE HAVE BEEN BOUGHT OUT! THANK YOU!

I'm sorry to say, the GUN SHOP at Indy Gun Safety will be closing it's door for the final time on Sunday, November 30th. We will be having a big sale and will be trying to move EVERYTHING! We simply cannot compete with online retailers anymore. Even at out low prices, online retailers often sell things for less than we can buy them wholesale.

We will continue to teach classes, (and always will!) but we will be moving to our old downtown location early in 2015. If you have already purchased a course or want to purchase one (or a gift certificate for a course) this will not affect you.

So our final sale will be SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 30th FROM NOON TO 4PM! EVERYTHING MUST GO! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! (lol!)

I do want to thank those of you who have used our FFL serivces and purchased firearms and equipment from us over the last 5 years.

Indy Gun Safety
    13287 Britton Park Road
    Fishers, IN 46038

Last edited:

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    Sucks, but it seems to be the way of the future. People would rather save a buck than give it to a local business.

Now... how much for an Shield 9mm?

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I'm sorry to say, the GUN SHOP at Indy Gun Safety will be closing it's door for the final time on Sunday, November 30th. We will be having a big sale and will be trying to move EVERYTHING! We simply cannot compete with online retailers anymore. Even at out low prices, online retailers often sell things for less than we can buy them wholesale.

We will continue to teach classes, (and always will!) but we will be moving to our old downtown location early in 2015. If you have already purchased a course or want to purchase one (or a gift certificate for a course) this will not affect you.

So our final sale will be SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 30th FROM NOON TO 4PM! EVERYTHING MUST GO! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! (lol!)

I do want to thank those of you who have used our FFL serivces and purchased firearms and equipment from us over the last 5 years.

Indy Gun Safety
    13287 Britton Park Road
    Fishers, IN 46038

SUCKS!!!! This is WHY I don't buy online.
    There's little loyalty to anything besides the almighty buck!
    WalMart did this to the small shops when they moved in and took over the territories they wanted the stranglehold on. Now people shop at WalMart for no other reason than little competition. All your small town stores are gone.
    I don't buy online.
    My best to Indy Gun Safety. I wish you the best.

shootamc58

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 28, 2012
    noblesville
    What a shame. I've bought a few guns from them and have nothing but nice things to say. Looks like I'll be spending some more money on Sunday. See you there.

rausch51

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    The Ville
    This is too bad. Will you have any other hours this weekend, or only those posted on Sunday? There are a couple things in your inventory that need to make a home with me.

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    This is too bad. Will you have any other hours this weekend, or only those posted on Sunday? There are a couple things in your inventory that need to make a home with me.

EDIT: THERE WILL BE NO SALE! WE HAVE BEEN BOUGHT OUT! PLEASE DONT SHOW UP! WE WONT BE THERE!

Last edited:

Nate Suns

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Fishers
    I'm sorry to see you go, I really enjoyed the class my wife and I took with you and plan to take more in the future. I have to ask however, do you think your lack of sales might have more to do with only being open two days a week more than the online retailers? I know I have personally had to miss out on visiting your store and drive to a more distant gun store solely because I work on the two days you were open.

Water63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    West Central IN
    I've never been in his shop but this is the reason I will pay a few more bucks to buy through a local dealer. It is a shame that wetry to save acouple dollars and kill something we like.

Sorry to hear you are closing part of your business.

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! Everything will be at dealer cost or below. 12:00 noon to 4:00 PM. We will also have another sale in December to get rid of all the tables and chairs, gun safes, retail cases... EVERYTHING related to the business that we don't need at our other facility downtown.

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 8, 2013
    Fortville
    Sorry to see you guys go. Smith and Wesson M&P 45c in the inventory? Been lookin around and this would be a nice Sunday trip.

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! Everything will be at dealer cost or below. 12:00 noon to 4:00 PM. We will also have another sale in December to get rid of all the tables and chairs, gun safes, retail cases... EVERYTHING related to the business that we don't need at our other facility downtown.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Dang Randy. I hate seeing this. I have a lot of respect for you and all that you do. You are an amazing person. I am glad to see you will continue the instruction as I have taken advantage of your classes myself and sent some employees to you. I will continue to do that. If anyone needs a class please check out Indy Gun Safety. Good people that know what they are doing. You will definitely get your moneys worth. I know you have your hands in many things and I wish you the best of success with all of it and I am sure knowing you that you will continue your success. I really hate seeing this chapter in your life closing. You know if you need anything you can always get ahold of me.

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    THERE WILL BE NO SALE TOMORROW!

We have been bought out for our asking price, by another local shop. Thanks to all that patronized our store over the last few years! We will still be offing a full line of NRA training courses at our location at 55 S. State Ave, Indianapolis.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    THERE WILL BE NO SALE TOMORROW!

We have been bought out for our asking price, by another local shop. Thanks to all that patronized our store over the last few years! We will still be offing a full line of NRA training courses at our location at 55 S. State Ave, Indianapolis.

Nice, glad to hear you didn't have to piece it out. Good luck with the changes.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom