• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Let see here.....the judge ruled that the militia shouldn't have militia-type weaponry.

OK.

I see this decision overturned in the long run. But who really gives a **** about massachusetts in the first place?

Yup.
    Weren't cut off shotguns okay to ban, because Supreme Court ruled that cut off shotguns were not in normal use in the militia?
    Then, decades later they changed the test to "hunting".

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    So according to this judge's reading of the Constitution, military firearms have no constitutional protection. This means that my Single Action Armies and my Trapdoor Springfield fall into the same category.

On April 14th, the guy who shows up decked out as a cowboy and packing the aforementioned firearms will be me.

BFG

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So according to this judge's reading of the Constitution, military firearms have no constitutional protection. This means that my Single Action Armies and my Trapdoor Springfield fall into the same category.

On April 14th, the guy who shows up decked out as a cowboy and packing the aforementioned firearms will be me.

You got it. Every type of firearm has been used as a "weapon of war" since they've been around.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    You got it. Every type of firearm has been used as a "weapon of war" since they've been around.
    - Muskets
    - Revolvers
    - Level actions
    - Trap door action
    - Pump action
    - Bolt action
    - Semi auto
    - Full auto

Every type of firearm action has been used the military in some capacity, so by this illogical test every firearm would be considered a weapon of war.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland

[/QUOTE

Shucks. The thread about the rally indicates that we've been requested to be low-key and not appear with long guns. So much for the cowboy idea.

Top Bottom