• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    Hello all, I'm Will McCormick from Washington. I'm a 20yr old sophmore at VU with a Homeland Security major and Conservation Law minor. I work at Rockstar Tattoo in Washington.

I've been shooting guns with my dad (Principal of Veale elem.) since I was little. I've had a CCW since I've been able to get one, but I dont have a gun of my own (yet eh?). My girlfriend (originally from MI) and I used to shoot at distances but we've fallen in to shooting clays recently. However, once I get some more money we're looking to get an AR for an apartment when we get one and all the other fun that comes with an AR.

I joined to get more local info because lets be honest, Indiana is kind of behind the times. So its hard to get local info. Def looking to shoot with guys who are more experienced than I when I get my AR and carry weapon doing drills and having fun and whatnot.

Anyone is welcome to add me on facebook (I'll put it in my profile). I use social networking sites for more than just bragging. I socially network, novel eh?

So tl;dr I'm a pup looking to learn and make friends, so hollar.

ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    Welcome to INGO from downtown Lafayette.

What would make you say that???:dunno:

How so?
    Ehhh one example would be that there are more ads for apartments in newspapers than online. =p

Another, to make a quick dig, there seems to be no option for spell checking in local papers.

Another, cheaper dig, there are still newspapers. =o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom