• lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    ZbornacSVT,

When you tried the "Rifle Jack," did you try shooting it with .22 to see if that round would knock it over? I'm guessing that with the additional weight of the "Rifle Jack," that a .22 may not work.

And to confirm with you; from your video of the "Rimfire Walker," that model can withstand being shot with centerfire pistol rounds (at least up to .45ACP).

Thanks!

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Is pink still the only color. Sorry, salmon.

:stickpoke:

This is why I generally don't like to paint stuff!! :rolleyes:
    Causes me more work and not everyone is happy. Plus ya'll will be buying a can o paint anyway....

I have black, red, and white on hand....pick one, lol.

all this practice making paddles, is a dueling tree next?

:stickpoke:

:blahblah:

:p

ZbornacSVT,

When you tried the "Rifle Jack," did you try shooting it with .22 to see if that round would knock it over? I'm guessing that with the additional weight of the "Rifle Jack," that a .22 may not work.

And to confirm with you; from your video of the "Rimfire Walker," that model can withstand being shot with centerfire pistol rounds (at least up to .45ACP).

Thanks!

You are correct on all accounts. .22 and 9mm did not roll it. 45 did on occasion. The ground was rather mushy, so it should work better on hard ground.

Rimfire walker is good through pistol calibers.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Dang it man! you'll be getting a call from me before too long for one of these! I just got out my rimfire walker yesterday and had a blast with it! I'm sure I'll love one for the AR and bolt guns even more :D

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    One quick question, would this handle calibers say around 30-06 and 7.62x54r as long as they aren't steel core? I'm thinking at around 100 yards or so.

I haven't shot THIS with with those calibers, but I've shot my other bobcat steel with those calibers, and since the steel is the same, I would imagine it would be just fine!

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I haven't shot THIS with with those calibers, but I've shot my other bobcat steel with those calibers, and since the steel is the same, I would imagine it would be just fine!

I know the steel is the same, but isn't the thickness the same? That's the part I was just a bit worried about. Should be fine though. You'll be hearing from me before too long Kimball. :D

Top Bottom