Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Update. The cops are saying that some dudes were in the Family Dollar store a couple blocks away before the robbery asking for ski masks. They are trying to get some leads. These stores really need at least two clerks on duty if they won't allow firearm carry.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I can't imagine how any convenience store employer can, in good conscience, ban clerks from being armed. I'd have trouble shaving if that were me.

"If I can't carry, I won't work at one" should be the mantra for these folks.

I just don't get it. At least be neutral on it if you are an employer for crying out loud!

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    If my kid or friend worked in one of them I'd visit OFTEN and have my Mossy pump with me. It's a real mean looking piece of pipe.
    Would that Mossy be OC or CC??-Just a thought??
    Update. The cops are saying that some dudes were in the Family Dollar store a couple blocks away before the robbery asking for ski masks. They are trying to get some leads. These stores really need at least two clerks on duty if they won't allow firearm carry.
    IMO, ANY liquor store,24hr. convenience store or grocery should have at least two clerks+at least one of them armed.
    I can't imagine how any convenience store employer can, in good conscience, ban clerks from being armed. I'd have trouble shaving if that were me.

"If I can't carry, I won't work at one" should be the mantra for these folks.

I just don't get it. At least be neutral on it if you are an employer for crying out loud!
    Yes, ALL employers should be neutral--Good Luck on that one..Bill.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Would that Mossy be OC or CC??-Just a thought??

IMO, ANY liquor store,24hr. convenience store or grocery should have at least two clerks+at least one of them armed.

Yes, ALL employers should be neutral--Good Luck on that one..Bill.
    I didn't post the updated link but what really pi**ed me off was the poor clerk finished her shift but was pretty shook up. What POS, garbage employer wouldn't give her the rest of the night off with pay?!? Heck, here's the link anyway.Search Continues For Apollo Robbery Suspects - NEWS 25 WEHT Evansville, Henderson, Owensboro

Top Bottom