• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    Not that he really needs it, but after getting another 2 things engraved by SP3Worker yesterday, felt the need to put an example of some of his work up incase anyone is unsure about sending work to him (for me its worth a 2.5 hour drive). Great guy, great work, real credit to INGO!

What I was told was the first trigger-guard engraving he had done. (Big white blocks are me editing out my name for privacy's sake)

IMG_0261_edited.jpg

And on the a3 rail in a gsg. Due to the un-even back-side of this part it had to be done in a 2-axis mill where each letter required him to set the depth by hand... crazy to watch. Picture doesn't do it justice due to being a camera phone, but it looks great.

IMG_0263.jpg

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    +1 for SP3Worker's engraving. He does professional work at a reasonable cost. Regardless of where you are you should contact him for your engraving needs.

dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    Nice looking work.

I have a Lower Receiver that I would like to get engraved by the trigger, like yours.

Does he also do any logo work? I have something that I would like to get done on a magwell.

sp3worker

Expert
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Thanks for the plug! I was barely able to get it under the trigger guard. I'll be making a smaller diameter extension to make it easier in the future.

Does he also do any logo work? I have something that I would like to get done on a magwell.

Not usually, but I may be able to help you out. I'm going to start messing with our laser marker at work, not deep enough for markings, but will work for logos.

dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    Thanks for the plug! I was barely able to get it under the trigger guard. I'll be making a smaller diameter extension to make it easier in the future.

Not usually, but I may be able to help you out. I'm going to start messing with our laser marker at work, not deep enough for markings, but will work for logos.

Awesome! If you get it going and remember, shoot me a pm. I would like to get a Logo done on one lower and my name engraved under the trigger guard on another lower.

Thanks

Top Bottom