• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ShyKat.22

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2012
    Vincennes, Indiana
    Dupe?! People are dead and all you are concerned about is On vs Near Campus? If it is close enough for the schools emergency system to issue a warning its close enough for the shooter to come ON campus (there, is that ok for you?)
    Show a little respect and pray that a shooter is never NEAR or ON a campus near you or your loved ones.

VikingWarlord

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    Dupe?! People are dead and all you are concerned about is On vs Near Campus? If it is close enough for the schools emergency system to issue a warning its close enough for the shooter to come ON campus (there, is that ok for you?)
    Show a little respect and pray that a shooter is never NEAR or ON a campus near you or your loved ones.

His point is that this has been posted at least twice. Unwad your panties.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Yes, people are dead. It happens every day. Life sucks, get a helmet.

Realize that this is being done to whip up people into a frenzy to take away our rights.

Try to look at the big picture.

People are killed every damn day, you don't hear about it on the news unless someone can push an freedom grabbing agenda.

Get your mind right.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Another shooting on a campus

No, NOT ON CAMPUS!

It was just some guy getting evicted from his house, and he shot the LEO. Nothing to do with Texas A&M! Sheesh.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    On a side-note, I ate a sandwich ON A CAMPUS today... wait... or was that NEAR a campus?

It sucks that people die, but I'm sure a LOT more people have died in car accidents in the last day that were shot by guns...

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    How about the University of Indianapolis? Not quite in a good part of town and police cars running with lights and sirens on are prevalent. Sure this was unfortunate but come on people die all the time. Near, on, or 50 miles away from a campus is irrelevant.

Oh and you saying that it hits home because you're about to go to college is kinda like me saying a random car crash hits home because I'm about to drive a car. Does not compute.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    On a side-note, I ate a sandwich ON A CAMPUS today... wait... or was that NEAR a campus?

It sucks that people die, but I'm sure a LOT more people have died in car accidents in the last day that were shot by guns...

I drank a low carb energy drink and took an exam on campus today. Got the grade back already too. Aced it. Also heard about 3-4 shootings on the radio. Bad day for liquor store workers and innocent bystanders sitting in their cars.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom