• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    If you were a nurse, why use a t-shirt as a bandage? Great story though. Good imagination. Good details. Also, where are the hills in the Eastern part of the state? Cottonwood trees are called "widow makers" for a reason.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    One of the prof's just dumped another project on us that he originally was going to cut due to the accelerated schedule. The "Brass" would not let him do it. So I have even less time. Good news is I get a month off in May Yea!! so I'll try to burn up the keyboard for you guys then!

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    just wanted to say, this is a great story with a lot of good things we should all think about. although this story is fictional, I'm using this a pseudo guide on prepping for a disaster. i even gnu have my wife read it so she not so naive about what could really happen, e.g natural disaster, looting, violence in this type of situation. I'm not the smartest man in the world but i would say u have a career in writing. great job. I sat here and read this whole thing and now u leave me hanging.... LOL can't wait for the rest, hurry up. hope everything is join well on ur school stuff.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Last week of Spring semester! Studying my @$$ of to pass my Network + Cert Exam. Alphabet soup to the Max! Please wish me luck (I need I can get), then I will resume. Lot's of good stuff in the old noggin so should be a few good weeks coming up.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Being a college student, I know what you're going through. I was so busy all semester I wasn't able to keep up with reading your installments. However, it made for less anticipation because I got to read several tonight. Can't wait for more.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Sorry guys just been too busy with "Life", Dr appointments, and he ordered me to get to the gym, home repairs, car repairs, and all the other stuff I had to put on hold during the last 16 weeks I've spent in my 2 compressed semesters, plus missed my cert exam by 12 little points so been studying to retake. So nothing has went as I had planned, have not even been to the range to shoot! Want to go to Friday Night Steel but that may not even happen. :xmad: This next week looks like its calming down so maybe, if nothing else happens I'll get some episodes on line.

warangelcometh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    NWI
    Sorry guys just been too busy with "Life", Dr appointments, and he ordered me to get to the gym, home repairs, car repairs, and all the other stuff I had to put on hold during the last 16 weeks I've spent in my 2 compressed semesters, plus missed my cert exam by 12 little points so been studying to retake. So nothing has went as I had planned, have not even been to the range to shoot! Want to go to Friday Night Steel but that may not even happen. :xmad: This next week looks like its calming down so maybe, if nothing else happens I'll get some episodes on line.

:D How about narrating another couple chapters into a digital recorder while on the treadmill at the gym? Then take the recording home and use some speach recognition software to listen to the recording and type it on your computer - all while your studying for your re-takes?????
    You've created a monster here with your excellent writing skills bro - we're all hanging by a thread for more :rockwoot:

Top Bottom