• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I guess people don't steal tape players out of cars anymore, I would have thought hunters and outdoorsmen were a little better lot than common low life city trash. Sorry about your stuff being taken. A fence charger ?!?

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Well a guy I know called me and said he thinks he knows where my camera is.. Long story short he said its for sale and I made the call to set up a meeting to buy it, they showed up with the camera and sure enough it was mine... We had a short chat and then it was on, didn't think as a 50 yr old man I still had it in me but when I was a younger man I was a scrapper somewhat.... I ended up getting my camera back and them two young fellas got the ass woop'n that a-jax wouldn't take off... One dosen't have big ol' hoops in his ears anymore.... I left them laying in the parking lot w/4 flats and not feel'n so well, with the last comment of "was stealing my camera worth it boys" ??? I did take a buddy with me just in case things didn't go as planned... But it ended quite well.... :D Maybe they will think twice before stealing something again ?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well a guy I know called me and said he thinks he knows where my camera is.. Long story short he said its for sale and I made the call to set up a meeting to buy it, they showed up with the camera and sure enough it was mine... We had a short chat and then it was on, didn't think as a 50 yr old man I still had it in me but when I was a younger man I was a scrapper somewhat.... I ended up getting my camera back and them two young fellas got the ass woop'n that a-jax wouldn't take off... One dosen't have big ol' hoops in his ears anymore.... I left them laying in the parking lot w/4 flats and not feel'n so well, with the last comment of "was stealing my camera worth it boys" ??? I did take a buddy with me just in case things didn't go as planned... But it ended quite well.... :D Maybe they will think twice before stealing something again ?

I like the cut of your Jib man....I really do.
    Of course we are just bully's...............:):

And no.....a thief is just a thief.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Good for you. I hope it left permanent marks on them.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend

Holy cow!! Glad your ok.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    If they didn't want 'em yanked out in a fight, they would have removed them, right?

I love a happy ending.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron

As much as a love justice.. did you just openly admit to an assault?

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Not judging or discounting Yote, but just curious... How did you positively ID your camera?

The camera when I bought it was OD green I had spray painted it primer gray with green, brown and black tree branch marks on it so I know it was mine..... And as far as was I in my right to fight HELL YES !!!! I don't think they will be calling the cops (LEO's) .... There was 2 of them and my buddy and I and he just watched, so it would be there word against ours... So for the book YES the one started it and the other wanted to jump in as he got out of the car..... Big mistake on his part should of stayed put.... Im no bad ass by no means but in my prime I could hold my own, now adays Im just a old guy who just likes to hunt, fish and spend time with the family and friends... But Im proud of myself for doing what I thought was right at the time.... There daddy's should of taught them better then to take something that don't belong to them !!!! Hate a thief !!!!

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    The camera when I bought it was OD green I had spray painted it primer gray with green, brown and black tree branch marks on it so I know it was mine..... And as far as was I in my right to fight HELL YES !!!! I don't think they will be calling the cops (LEO's) .... There was 2 of them and my buddy and I and he just watched, so it would be there word against ours... So for the book YES the one started it and the other wanted to jump in as he got out of the car..... Big mistake on his part should of stayed put.... Im no bad ass by no means but in my prime I could hold my own, now adays Im just a old guy who just likes to hunt, fish and spend time with the family and friends... But Im proud of myself for doing what I thought was right at the time.... There daddy's should of taught them better then to take something that don't belong to them !!!! Hate a thief !!!!

Believe me I would love nothing more then to be able to tell you the whole story of how it went down but some things are better left unsaid... :popcorn:

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Believe me I would love nothing more then to be able to tell you the whole story of how it went down but some things are better left unsaid... :popcorn:

Hello Police, we stole a tree cam and the owner came back and assaulted us.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

I'd call that a positive ID then...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Hehehehe..........Not that doing this is the right way (:)) but if more thieves got a good old west side beat down some of this crap would stop. Not all of it but some.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN

Thats awesome man!

Top Bottom