• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    :evilangel:If they are going to be groping me they need to go upscale on their employees...
    RL6519.jpg

:rockwoot:Roger that!!! They said it will be a same sex groping, he!! no! I want HER to grope me, my GF will stand there and laugh at me! (She knows I'm a pig and she's O.K. with it! Wonderful woman!!!!)

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    As I said in the thread about how a singer stopped WWIII. Why should I want to wear a uniform to defend a country and government that treats me like a terrorist? Stuff like this makes me proud that I got out.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Actually, I blame the nail clipper industry.

Everyone knows they are in cahoots with the lotion industry.
    They have well funded lobbyists in Washington that put pressure
    on politicians and ply them with women and alcohol to institute
    these measures by the TSA. Thereby ensuring continued sales
    of their products.
    Very slick.

"You can take over the plane with a set of nail clippers"
    :rolleyes:

He should have buttstroked the TSA guy.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    I haven't had any TSA entanglements over nail clippers, or even a very small pair of scissors (in a sewing/mending kit). Scissors meeting spec are specifically alowed on their site:

TSA: Prohibited Items

The dreaded "nail clipper" isn't even listed. :dunno:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I know for a FACT that nail clippers will cause trouble.
    When I took my mom to catch her flight, they snagged her keys because of a pair. They were going to "hold" them. (Um...til when? And get them back how?)
    Rather than letting them get pitched or whatever, she took the clippers off the key ring and tossed them to me. I put them on my key chain.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Huh. I always take my clippers. Maybe it has to do with whether they have a little swing out nail file or not. Mine don't have the nail file. Maybe they're "TSA compliant clippers." I can see where TSA personnel, with their ultra high level of training, could interpret that nail file as a "blade" or some such similar thing.

Very dangerous. You could poke out an eye or something.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    TSA's full of morons and shampoo cops. Last spring break they confiscated $300 worth of shampoo and lotion from the family. I didn't realize it until long after but my carry on had a can of pepper spray in it. They missed it both ways. I guess because it didn't look like a big tube of toothpaste.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    My brother flew last weekend. The twins girls ( 2 years old ) and his son 4, all got felt up and pullups checked. Wife got felt up and he did got groped. He said the TSA people did not appear to like what they were doing and were very stressed.

I feel safer knowing a family of five on a plane got screened like that.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    You could do that by stepping down gently and giving a little twist with the ball of your foot.

I have some out of spec gear on my laptop bag that has never been questioned the last three times I have flown. When it was in my pocket and placed in the tray they kept it.

Makes you wonder......

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    You should...they don't call it the terrible twos for nothing.

They know our number on his i phone and call us all the time. They are dangerous. I pray the pullups were full, but doubt it.

Several people behind them gave the tsa lady a hard time inspecting the twins.....so there is hope

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Man, that's harsh. Makes me glad you're not in either.

So you want to serve a government that thinks you are a terrorist? I wore a uniform for 8 years so I could be given the same level of respect as a terrorist?

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    My brother flew last weekend. The twins girls ( 2 years old ) and his son 4, all got felt up and pullups checked. Wife got felt up and he did got groped. He said the TSA people did not appear to like what they were doing and were very stressed.

I feel safer knowing a family of five on a plane got screened like that.

Now if everyone could just train their toddlers to poop on demand whenever they get molested.

I'd have a REAL hard time refraining from a knee to the nose closest to my crotch, and I'd certainly have a more difficult time not "being unpleasant" if someone were groping my wife and molesting my child.

:xmad::xmad::xmad:

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    So you want to serve a government that thinks you are a terrorist? I wore a uniform for 8 years so I could be given the same level of respect as a terrorist?

You have it all wrong! Terrorists are given MUCH more respect than Americans. To do otherwise would show religious insensitivity, and would hint at racial profiling.

And THAT is certainly unacceptable.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    He said the TSA people did not appear to like what they were doing and were very stressed.

I'm heartbroken that the jackboots of safety might be stressed. After all, they are JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS. Control is so much more efficient if all of the minions JUST FOLLOW ORDERS. The sub-humans just need to learn to follow the orders of their masters, and stop expecting things like dignity and rights.

I suspect they might be more stressed if someone happened to get a list of TSA employee's addresses and posted it. I don't think it's asking too much that if someone wants nude pics of my wife, and wants to molest my 6 year old, that I know who he is.

Top Bottom