• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The needles provided by the states is to keep people from getting infected by sharing re-used needles.
    You can't say it's to encourage people to do drugs.

I dunno, I never thought about heroin before, but then "free needles"... maybe I'll give it a try.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I dunno, I never thought about heroin before, but then "free needles"... maybe I'll give it a try.

Yeah, if you think that providing needles makes people want to do drugs, then your local supermarket that sells cheap shot glass is pushing people into alcoholism. :dunno:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Chinese fentanyl with mexican heroin, as a start I'd hang everybody convicted of drug smuggling across the border, on the border, facing mexico.

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Well it's not really victimless if they had a child to care for and got high instead of caring for the infant. Just like people who get drunk after their kids are in bed in my opinion. If you can't save them if there is a fire then you are neglecting them.
    if I'm home alone with my kids, I won't even take a sleeping pill that I'm prescribed because I need to be able to wake up if they need me or if something happens and protect my kids. **** sleep. I'll sleep with my eyes open.
    since being a father I take these stories hard. If you aren't willing to make your life revolve your kids and put them first then you need to keep you legs closed and your dick in your pants.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Playing devil's advocate, but because of what "might" happen?

Is it in your DNA to always take the polar opposite of a premise regardless of the folly ? I believe those who are scientifically proven to be habitual users of illegal drugs should, by default, lose their parenting rights. Want to foster a never ending cycle of societal dependent non productive individuals ? Never attempt to break the cycle of drug abuse, child endangerment, and reliance on tax payer funded social services.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Is it in your DNA to always take the polar opposite of a premise regardless of the folly ? I believe those who are scientifically proven to be habitual users of illegal drugs should, by default, lose their parenting rights. Want to foster a never ending cycle of societal dependent non productive individuals ? Never attempt to break the cycle of drug abuse, child endangerment, and reliance on tax payer funded social services.

I agree and would go a step further. Instead of just pulling the kids from people who are scientifically proven to be habitual users of illegal drugs, let's pull them from the alcohol users too! How many families have you seen torn apart by alcohol? Let's fix all this **** at once!

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    The system is broke. Sad but true. But I know there are many good parents out there that deserve kids. Some people should be jailed for having more kids if they already lost their first set
    TESTS! TESTS, permits, and fees! Everybody should have to take, pass, and pay before procreating!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Im not saying I disagree with the sentiment. I've in good conscience taken kids out of such homes. I'm trying to find where one balances the restriction of one's liberty, based on things they haven't yet done.

chubbs

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Jun 2, 2009
    North of hell, south of heaven
    I believe that we will never see the end of this. But here's Chubb's recommendation. Mandatory sentencing, death penalty for drug dealing. If convicted you have 30 days before your swinging from a rope. Drug use, first time offense is 5 years in prison, second offense is death by lethal injection. Obviously they like drugs, let them have so much their heart stops. Vote Chubbs in 2020

Last edited:
    Top Bottom