Another What the Heck is Going on thread!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    I was coming back from Regal 10 in Noblesville. I took 19 through Noblesville and at the intersection of 206 where Fox Prairie Gun Club is, there is a trailer park. In that park, and along SR 19, the ENTIRE Hamilton County Sheriffs department was present. I couldn't see much, it is really late/early so it's pitch black, and their e-lights are really blinding.

I did see in the back of an SUV they had a lot of computer equipment running. And they were wearing their vests on the outside.

Drug raid?

Continuing down 19, through Arcadia I saw a cruiser, unknown department, with lights on, no siren, going at an extremely high rate of speed towards Noblesville where I came from.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Whatever it was, they were EXTREMELY quiet. I know a guy who lives in one of the first trailers by the entrance, which is where all the officers were, and another person who lives further back. Neither of them knew, or saw the police out there. I told them and they had no idea what I was talking about LOL

Was thinking it may be on the news today, but have not seen anything as of yet.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Whatever it was, they were EXTREMELY quiet. I know a guy who lives in one of the first trailers by the entrance, which is where all the officers were, and another person who lives further back. Neither of them knew, or saw the police out there. I told them and they had no idea what I was talking about LOL

Was thinking it may be on the news today, but have not seen anything as of yet.

Not cops. Ninjas.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Frank, what was going on last week by Cloverleaf apartments? It was Monday or Wednesday night and I saw about 15 squad cars spread out over that way. I think you even drove by on the way out there.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Thanks for the link. It was on there as 206 and Cicero road. Which is 19. It said call type was TS. I assume that means traffic stop? Must have been a traffic stop gone wrong then.

Top Bottom