• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'd be careful with that kind of statement. Other people read forums such as this, and they don't always agree with us regarding the 2nd Amendment. In fact, I'd suggest you edit that post so it doesn't end up in some anti-gun hit-piece.

Unfortunately, it's been quoted twice now and he can't edit your post. If you want to help, stop quoting posts like this.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Video games are considered free speech, while it is disgusting; it's also funny that they are using the argument that violent video games cause violent tendencies in videos.

Let one person who is a member of the NRA be attacked, and I'd follow suit against them citing their argument as a reason for their monetary liability :)

Degtyaryov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    "Video games and guns cause violence, so we should react by making a violent video game featuring guns!"

Typical leftist logic.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I haven't seen the individual(s) responsible for this production named yet. Did the entire "Left Wing" create this piece?

And now, led by the Establishment's very own Sean Hannity, we are supposed to robotically chant that the "Left" is evil and the "Right" is good? BREAK OUT OF YOUR SPELL. Blame the individual. Drop this collectivist mentality that causes you to blame half the country for the actions of one person. There is no such thing as collective guilt!!

74665_480522788651894_2104879665_n.png

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Meanwhile the ads on that game's site roll in a couple hundred thousand for the genius who thought to make a crappy flash game. Again. Since this has been done before.

Entrepreneurship: it aint always classy.

Top Bottom