• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Nothing brings out the Race-Obsessed Social Justice Crazies like this guy. Whatever his governing qualifications or lack thereof, it is good that someone in society stands up to these wimps.

Someone has to teach the "participation-trophy generation" that getting their feelings hurt isn't a violation of their rights.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Nothing brings out the Race-Obsessed Social Justice Crazies like this guy. Whatever his governing qualifications or lack thereof, it is good that someone in society stands up to these wimps.

Someone has to teach the "participation-trophy generation" that getting their feelings hurt isn't a violation of their rights.

There has been some argument about whether this will bring voters out and over to squelch these loons.
    The protest backfire sort of thing.

I just wonder when some old person will get scared/confused and hit the gas instead of the brake with a crowd of road blocking rioters in front of them?

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I am well known as not being a Trump fan. But you will NEVER see me protesting him like this. That . Is. Lunacy.

That's because you're a grown-up. But Trump is a very polarizing figure. I'm amazed that so many "conservatives" have become so desperate that they're willing to support him. Lots of heartbreak coming in November.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Will you support him if he's the nominee?

One doesn't even have to support the nominee to vote for them. Against the other side, loudly running on gun control.

We easily get too wrapped up in the PC :poop: and forget that a vote is just a number.

Last edited:

Markus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I support Trump and here is why:

1. Only time in my lifetime (Goes back to Eisenhower) that a man has run for the office who had no "Political" background and is doing so out of his love for our once great nation.
    2. For the first time in my lifetime, the people are starting to voice their "own" opinions instead of letting the media tell them what their opinions should be.
    3. For the first time in my lifetime, there is a candidate who is disliked by the Media, Democrats, & the Republican establishment but not the people.
    4. Number 3 above gives me great pause and I cannot help but wonder what they are all afraid will happen if a man beholden to none of them gets in office.
    5. I cannot help but agree that this country is losing in the world and I for one would like to see that changed.

I could add more but than the post gets too long. When you have finished reading the five reasons above, please do me a favor. Read them again but slower. And yes, I do cling to my Bible and Guns and in that order.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I disagree. I believe we need to support whoever it is in order to make sure Hillary doesn't win.

I worded the post poorly. We agree, gotta vote for the Republican nominee period.

No such thing as a compromise concerning gun control. If we haven't learned this by now we just don't have the capacity to learn.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    That's because you're a grown-up. But Trump is a very polarizing figure. I'm amazed that so many "conservatives" have become so desperate that they're willing to support him. Lots of heartbreak coming in November.
    I think Kut hit the nail on the head. Desperate is the key word in his statement. Trump isn't my guy but I don't ever get to vote for my guy because the primaries leading up to ours ensure that I get get to chose from sucks or sucks less. Oh wait a minute, I agreed with Kut.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh

I find it: 1. Mildly disturbing. 2. Quaint. 3. Hilarious, that you equate support for Trump as desperation.

Conversely, it may well be indicative of a seething anger. A MASSIVE, seething anger .

Top Bottom