Antifa Friday night smackdown: cop goes full auto and driver has enough!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Booom! Headshot! Would've been even funnier if the cone had fallen right down over her head like a dunce hat.

BOOYA! :laugh:

Finding that clip just sent me down the YouTube hole for the last hour watching more greatness of that variety. Communists getting powned is just a delight.

OK... One more because it's such awesome instant karma. If you're not interested in the plot, the pay off is at 1:20.

"You can come get me if you want." :lmfao:

[video=youtube;NsT1Qrhi2gU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsT1Qrhi2gU[/video]

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    BOOYA! :laugh:

Finding that clip just sent me down the YouTube hole for the last hour watching more greatness of that variety. Communists getting powned is just a delight.

OK... One more because it's such awesome instant karma. If you're not interested in the plot, the pay off is at 1:20.

"You can come get me if you want." :lmfao:

[video=youtube;NsT1Qrhi2gU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsT1Qrhi2gU[/video]

That is karma right there.

"that flag with the cross on it is a white supremacist symbol" Really? Did it (cant tell if its a nancy boy or woman) not notice the various shades in that prayer group? Stuff like this is the lord testing me. Its so tempting to wish ill against them, but know I have to love and guide them instead. But c'mon *kicks rocks* the former is so much easier than the latter!

I REALLY wish I could get inside the warped minds of these kids to see how they tick. Because I cant wrap my head around their "logic".

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I REALLY wish I could get inside the warped minds of these kids to see how they tick. Because I cant wrap my head around their "logic".

It took me a disturbingly long amount of time to figure it out, but the answer appears to be as easy as it seems: they are straight up crazy.

The hard question to answer, as I see it anyhow, is what made them that crazy. The best working hypothesis I've come up for that come from the lectures and interviews by Yuri Bezmenov. If you want to jump down that rabbit hole, there are a several hours of them on YouTube. TLDW is that the USSR was massively effective in their culture war against the US.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That is karma right there.

"that flag with the cross on it is a white supremacist symbol" Really? Did it (cant tell if its a nancy boy or woman) not notice the various shades in that prayer group? Stuff like this is the lord testing me. Its so tempting to wish ill against them, but know I have to love and guide them instead. But c'mon *kicks rocks* the former is so much easier than the latter!

3 generations that were progressively never told no.
    Never had that ass busted even when it really needed to be.
    Awards for lack of achievements. Getting medals for barely covering the basics.

We have sat back and watched as the inmates over ran the asylum.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The only issue with any of those videos, is the guy who sprayed the dude who had the two bags in his hand.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The only issue with any of those videos, is the guy who sprayed the dude who had the two bags in his hand.

The fella with what looked like a blue beard but was most likely a mask........I would have knocked his ass into next week. Was one of those bum-rush advances going to go all the way....????

I see your point Kut and agree but man how the heck do you know these dats. People are off the rails.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Where's the rest of the series?

Just gotta search for them as "Friday Night Antifa Smackdown" on YouTube. It appears that are new installments every week for the past month. The one that started the thread here is part 4 and is the best one, IMO.

As a community service, here's 1-3:

[video=youtube;PQUKP_lqFGQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQUKP_lqFGQ[/video]

[video=youtube;FfdM-QC-uKM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfdM-QC-uKM[/video]

[video=youtube;45BFdCj-QOQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45BFdCj-QOQ[/video]

Top Bottom