• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    And yet, somehow, on the news this morning, the script and banner at the bottom of the screen was blaming Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists for "agitating". They also threw in a mention of ISIS.

It wasn't until a couple minutes later that the ticker on the bottom of the screen read that Antifa was paying people to man road blocks.

Other than pointing out the lack of social distancing, there wasn't much mention of Covid though.
    The media is most likely trying to divert attention away from their little rabid anarchist pet monkeys whilst they reek havoc by blaming white supremacists.

Last edited:

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Antifa is an organization? Who is the leader?

Yes, it is an organization. It is cell-based with a leadership hierarchy, very much like ISIS.

It would not surprise me if FBI has names. It would not surprise me (and would, in fact, delight me) if the JTTF, now mobilized, already knows where to round them up, and beings doing so, post haste.

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    1yoKG8M.png

I was going to post it in the political funny pics thread but saw this one instead

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    1yoKG8M.png

I was going to post it in the political funny pics thread but saw this one instead
    Yep Sonny Boy. They're one in the same. STFU you ignorant dope. I also find it pretty sad that you would compare your Grandfather's service fighting fascists in WWII to today's Antifa anarchist domestic terrorists just to try and score a cheap dig at Trump.

STFU again.

Last edited:

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    good thing some people can walk and chew gum at the same time, even while in "hiding"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/barr-sends-riot-teams-to-washington-d-c-miami-amid-violent-protests

Attorney General Bill Barr has directed the Bureau of Prisons to send riot teams to Washington, D.C. and Miami to respond to the violent protests and riots that have broken out in the cities and across the country in response to the death of George Floyd, Fox News has learned.

A senior Justice Department official told Fox News Monday that Barr has directed the BOP to send Special Operation Response Teams to the two cities. The riot team was present in Miami during protests over the weekend.

Meanwhile, DOJ spokeswoman Kerri Kupec on Sunday tweeted, reminding that: “it is a federal crime to cross state lines or to use interstate facilities to incite or participate in violent rioting.”
    “We WILL be enforcing these laws,” she said.

As long as they are treating the acts of these groups as domestic terrorism, then the designation isn't as important, unless it hampers the response against them.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Go ahead. Prove it wrong.
    Lol, I edited the post some. I don’t believe all democrats support this at all. I believe some are as outraged about this as me and you are. I also believe some democrat leaders are pushing for it to continue and should be charged with terrorism alongside the people who are doing the destruction

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Lol, I edited the post some. I don’t believe all democrats support this at all. I believe some are as outraged about this as me and you are. I also believe some democrat leaders are pushing for it to continue and should be charged with terrorism alongside the people who are doing the destruction

But saying the Democratic party is really pointing at the DNC, and not all of the party membership. So I'd still ask people to prove that statement wrong.

Disclaimer: By asking people to prove it wrong does not imply that I believe that the statement is factually correct. I'm just saying prove it wrong peeps.

raider600

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Yes. Antifa is an organization. Do I need to provide a definition? It doesn't seem all that controversial to me.

Proud boys are an organization. Antifa is a movement. Unfortunately this won't go anywhere. Even if he could make them a terrorist organization, that will just feed into it, and make them feel that what they are doing is worth it.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Proud boys are an organization. Antifa is a movement. Unfortunately this won't go anywhere. Even if he could make them a terrorist organization, that will just feed into it, and make them feel that what they are doing is worth it.

Scratch the Astroturf of such a "movement", and you'll find both structural and financial organization.

Top Bottom