• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    As long as it is legal to make and sell a product whose only function is to kill people, that product will be used to kill people illegally. A thug who’s planning a murder is not likely to worry about the penalty for stealing a gun.

Source: Why There Are No Illegal Guns | NBC Chicago

So apparently shooting contests and hunting don't involve guns in the least bit because guns are obviously only for killing people.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I like how the antis think that guns always come from gun makers.:D

They think guns are magic and cannot be made with someone with a 4th grade education and a flat rock.:laugh:

Those same people probably think meat magically comes from a butcher or the Wal-Mart deli counter. Remember who you're dealing with, here :):

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Happens with every extremist movement: they can't win with logic, so they attack with violence. Get on the extreme end of the spectrum, and they REFUSE to be ignored. Guns can kill people, so killing people to stop the guns from killing people must be OK. That's logic for you. :n00b:

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    It has come to this: the anti-civil rights complex, media wing, is advocating violence against gun makers. This is the end to which the antis are reduced. They simply have no arguments left and have the only argument that the mob always has--violence.

Prepare to be amazed:

Why There Are No Illegal Guns | NBC Chicago
    IMHO
    Liberals, tend to lean toward violence.
    When their arguments fail to sway the masses to their cause they invariably resort to their trump card.
    Violence.
    The Hippies spawned The Weather Underground, Et Al.
    Those of us around at the time remember what a bunch of
    peace loving" Liberal, people they were. :n00b:

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman
    I like how the antis think that guns always come from gun makers.:D

They think guns are magic and cannot be made with someone with a 4th grade education and a flat rock.:laugh:
    Those same people probably think meat magically comes from a butcher or the Wal-Mart deli counter. Remember who you're dealing with, here :):
    :laugh:

Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    As a society, we’ve decided that the free manufacture of bicycles is worth the sacrifice of 52,000 people in the USA, mostly children. Did you hear any politician suggest banning bicycles after those bloodbaths? I didn’t.

http://www.mcminnlaw.com/category/bicycle-accidents/

Same old song and dance. lets get peoples emotional fluids bubling and they wont even think about the logic of a statement.:xmad:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    As a society, we’ve decided that the free manufacture of bicycles is worth the sacrifice of 52,000 people in the USA, mostly children. Did you hear any politician suggest banning bicycles after those bloodbaths? I didn’t.

http://www.mcminnlaw.com/category/bicycle-accidents/

Same old song and dance. lets get peoples emotional fluids bubling and they wont even think about the logic of a statement.:xmad:

[COLOR="Purple]I read this article I fount it a long and tedious advertisement for a law firm trying to get ambulances to stop at their office on the way to the hospital. With gas prices so high their 60% gets skimpy when they have to actually chase ambulances.
    But I did get some useful info:
    A fatlbe bike injury occours every 6 hours.
    Approximatly 1 million children are injured anually.
    WHAT CAN I DO
    The more people bicycling thgether the lower the fatality rate. This is proven worldwide. The fewer cyclists the mare dangerous it is.[COLOR]

Conclusion:
    If there was a fatal gun injuru every 6 minutes I would agree with bike control too.
    If 1 million children were injured by guns anually I would probably agree completely with outlawing all bicycles.

We deed more people with guns.
    This is proven worldwide.
    The fewer people with guns the more gun injuries, just look at Chicago.

Top Bottom