• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Has anyone heard or is a part of this group?

A.N.T.S. - Americans Networking To Survive

Basically a network of preppers across the country helping each other out.

If anyone else is interested I woudl be willing to help start a colony here in Indy.

I looked at their website and it looks pretty good. Looks like something I would be interested in...We have a MSG group that just started in Hendricks County....maybe incorporate the two???

Last edited:

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I have been in a private "network" for over 10 years. It is nice to have people all over the country and other countries who know who you are and know what is going in in their area.

It also fits me well because my personal and professional life is very similar. I can go anywhere and make a few calls and have a person I know on the phone or at least a person who knows a person so one degree of separation.

To truly have that requires effort on your part. You may learn something from ANTS you may not, you may learn a lot.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I have been in a private "network" for over 10 years. It is nice to have people all over the country and other countries who know who you are and know what is going in in their area.

It also fits me well because my personal and professional life is very similar. I can go anywhere and make a few calls and have a person I know on the phone or at least a person who knows a person so one degree of separation.

I have similar. There aren't many places in the country I can't go and be close to someone who has taken a class I've taught.

Top Bottom