• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iceman4226

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Bloomington
    Looking to get started in this type of shooting. Thought i would like to get started small. Like the Ruger rimfire challenge. That really looks fun and cheap too.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    You can shoot your 22's at any steel challenge type match.
    Riley conservation club has a rimfire challenge match once a month,it will start back up in March or April. check the website,the link is in my sig line

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Silver Creek is hosting Super Steel this Saturday. We have .22rf pistol, revolver & rifle open & limited divisions. Shooters meeting begins @ 10:20am. First time shooters will receive a safety briefing and will be squaded with a experienced Range Officer. We welcome you to join us for your first match, shoot or watch, your preference. Ruger .22rf's fit perfect for this match. :):

Mister.Meow

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Scottsburg
    Silver Creek is hosting Super Steel this Saturday. We have .22rf pistol, revolver & rifle open & limited divisions. Shooters meeting begins @ 10:20am. First time shooters will receive a safety briefing and will be squaded with a experienced Range Officer. We welcome you to join us for your first match, shoot or watch, your preference. Ruger .22rf's fit perfect for this match. :):

Where is Silver Creek at? Website?

Mister.Meow

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Scottsburg

I checked out the Silver Creek website and it says the Super Steel is this coming Saturday (1/26) - is that correct or did you have it yesterday? If it's this coming weekend I'm gonna try to be there. The Super Steel is at the Georgetown Conservation Club though, right - not the Silver Creek Conservation Club location? They have the indoor pistol range.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Give the matches at Riley a try. Lots of fun and a good group of people.

Except for that Jim guy, him and his daughter are fierce competition. :):

You don't have to watch out for him, simply don't ask for his advise.

I don't know, he convinced me to get a different gun.

OP, I have done the rimfire at Riley twice. First time, someone let me borrow a 15-22 and I had a blast. The last match of the season last year I tried to use my P22 and only cleared one stage. I am going to get a Ruger 10/22 to use instead. It is a fun time.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    I checked out the Silver Creek website and it says the Super Steel is this coming Saturday (1/26) - is that correct or did you have it yesterday? If it's this coming weekend I'm gonna try to be there. The Super Steel is at the Georgetown Conservation Club though, right - not the Silver Creek Conservation Club location? They have the indoor pistol range.

Silver Creek conservation club is where super steel is held it is a outdoor range.
    Match was held this past Saturday due to the weather. It is usually the forth Saturday but in winter sometimes they have to work around the weather.
    Steel is a lot of fun and a great place to get started in competition.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Where do you live? Fort Wayne has regular CMP rimfire matches (rifle). I'd love to get something an little more 'active' around here.

Top Bottom