Any basic HD, defensive shotgun in your future?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I want some stuff, like the low light picture, and the knowledge of pattern, backstop and all issues surrounding the shotty in home use please!

A defensive shotgun course is one of the items on our agenda for 2010. Until then we might be able to help you with specific issues and skills privately.

In addition, don't forget that Louis Awerbuck is at Boone Co. each and every August. Even if you do a class with us, you should take his Shotgun class. If you don't do a class with us, you should take his shotgun class. If you do a class with someone else, you should take Louis' shotgun class.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    A defensive shotgun course is one of the items on our agenda for 2010. Until then we might be able to help you with specific issues and skills privately.

In addition, don't forget that Louis Awerbuck is at Boone Co. each and every August. Even if you do a class with us, you should take his Shotgun class. If you don't do a class with us, you should take his shotgun class. If you do a class with someone else, you should take Louis' shotgun class.

So, what you are sayin' is.....? :):

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    So, what you are sayin' is.....? :):
    1. We do not yet have the curriculum for a defensive shotgun class completed or ready to offer as a product. This is one of the products we're currently developing and will offer it when it is ready.
    2. We can offer private or small group instruction if someone wishes to learn specific shotgun-related skills.
    3. Regardless of if or when someone spends times with us learning about shotguns, they should attend Louis Awerbuck's shotgun class.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    1. We do not yet have the curriculum for a defensive shotgun class completed or ready to offer as a product. This is one of the products we're currently developing and will offer it when it is ready.
    2. We can offer private or small group instruction if someone wishes to learn specific shotgun-related skills.
    3. Regardless of if or when someone spends times with us learning about shotguns, they should attend Louis Awerbuck's shotgun class.

Sorry, I was being sarcastic. You had mentioned going to boone county so much I was being sarcastic and asking if you were 'saying to go to the boone county classes'.

sarcasm fail... :n00b::):

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yeah, I missed that.

I was saying to do both ours and a class with Louis. If you don't want to do it with us, do the class with Louis. If you do a class with someone else, you still want to do the class with Louis.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Yeah, I missed that.

I was saying to do both ours and a class with Louis. If you don't want to do it with us, do the class with Louis. If you do a class with someone else, you still want to do the class with Louis.

But would you recommend a class with Louis or someone else?

*SARCASM WILL BE NOTED IN PURPLE*

:banana:

Top Bottom