• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    I'm afraid I might be in the process of discovering why they have a Yelp rating of about 1.5 stars.

I want to withhold judgment for now, I'd be curious if anyone had favorable or unfavorable experiences with GMW.

Thanks.

H

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The last time I ordered from them, I needed to make a correction on my order and emailed them right away. They emailed me back and said they would look into it. 12 hours later they sent me a shipping notice. Then 24 hours after that they emailed me and said they had looked into it and the order had already shipped so they couldn't help me. So I made a mistake and it was my fault. But not great customer service.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    I have ordered twice in the last 2 months, and no issues whatsoever. In fact, my second order arrived yesterday as a matter of fact. The communication was good, and it took about 4-5 days for them to get my shipment out the door. As long as you have your expectations set correctly, you should be OK. We live in a world nowadays where we all expect things to ship on the same day as ordered and be delivered for free in 2 days like with Amazon. If someone doesn't do that, they get slammed on the 'Net.

If I had seen the Yelp reviews, I might have been leery as well, but I guess I ordered without viewing the reviews.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Thanks for the feedback. They haven't sent any shipping info in 10 days so I'm just curious what to expect.

Anyway, no rush, I'm sure it'll be fine.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Wow! 10 days. Yeah id probably be wondering as well. Hopefully they ship soon, but that makes me believe backordered or something

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Thanks for the feedback. They haven't sent any shipping info in 10 days so I'm just curious what to expect.

Anyway, no rush, I'm sure it'll be fine.
    Email them that you need to change something, it might speed up shipping :lmfao:

zer0day

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2019
    Munster
    i've ordered from them a few times in the past. Mags came in all good. No discrepancies from me. I haven't had a need to order anything lately. They are competative with ebay and brownells, etc.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    I'll be trying the ASD stainless mags for my AR. Supposedly the will feed an OAL of 2.31, which is the longest of any AR mag I know of.

Top Bottom