Any Exterminators out there? I have an ant infestation!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I just found a huge wasp nest under the insulation in my unfinished basement. If this were outside I would tackle it, but I'm afraid to **** them off in my house. Anybody have suggestion for reputable exterminator in Avon/Plainfield/Greater Indy area.

Well I have contacted Magnus Pest Control... a friend looked them up on Angie's List and they had good reviews, no issues on BBB.org and they appear to be local. They already called me back and set a time... hopefully a good experience as my wife will be the one here when they come.
    I'll post a pic later... thing is crazy looking.

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Well I have contacted Magnus Pest Control... a friend looked them up on Angie's List and they had good reviews, no issues on BBB.org and they appear to be local. They already called me back and set a time... hopefully a good experience as my wife will be the one here when they come.
    I'll post a pic later... thing is crazy looking.

Good news is that Magnus came out and seemed to do a really good job. My wife was here when they came, and she said they were very nice and it seems they effectively killed the nest and removed it and sealed the entrance point. They contacted me promptly after contacting them via their website. Local business, and family owned I believe.

here's a pic of that lovely nest

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    that is a gorgeous nest at least. It would be hard to sleep with those dudes in the house. Glad they're gone for your sake.

I would Shix myself if I found that in a basement. Scram!

Yep, I pulled back the insulation and saw that... I came down that ladder rather quickly. I got hit once in the neck, but luckily that was it. Kudos again the guys at Magnus Pest Mgmt.

Top Bottom