• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Elmore's had one last week and USDS had one as well. I'd call around before driving anywhere since they probably are not staying on the shelf very long.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    We've had 3 or 4 come through since it was released; we currently have a full waiting list of prepaid orders. Once those orders are filled, we will be having guns available for general sale. If you call us and we have one awaiting pickup, you're welcome to come down and take a look at it.

maverick18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Clinton County
    Applied Ballistics in Lafayette has one that they are NOT selling. Only for people to try on the range and then put on waiting list if you want to buy. You could drive up 65 and put a few rounds through.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Saw one when shooting with my wife at Pops, another member had it and let my wife shoot it. I held it, was not impressed, it's a baby Glock for sure. Owner said he got it at/near or around someplace called "clear vista" ?!?

scootn103

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    Bare Arms in Noblesville has a glock 42 for $565.00 , i just hung up the phone with them after i called to try and buy some .22 LR that showed up , i read a post in where to get your ammo on here and called hoping they would ship and at first said yes for shipping then i explained its at least a 3 hr drive for me , then he said no i will not ship but call next week and i might ship…14,000 rds showed up he said , so local people can get it if you can not find it anywhere. sorry no prices he said it would take to long to tell me..

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I was not impressed with the mini Glock with my big paws. Sorry I was offered the chance to shoot it and didn't . Mark from Braddis did a fine review on one.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I got to coonfinger the one at Applied Ballistics in Lafayette. They have a "deal" where for $10 you can put 10 rounds through it on their range. I passed. It looks and feels funny for a Glock to be so tiny.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    My wife shot her G42 today with reloads loaded to nearly the max load. I normally use Bullseye but the Lee "Modern Reloading 2nd Edition didn't show any loads for Bullseye. It did show 2.7 Gr of IMR 700X as the max load for the 100 Gr plated Berrys Bullets. I loaded them to 2.6 Gr.

I put together about 100 rounds and headed out to the range after church today to try the G42. Not one single round would eject. I thought their might be an issue with the loads so I tried them in a LCP, TCP and a Bersa Thunder. They functioned flawlessly with no issues. The G42 has a dual spring that requires quite a bit of effort for my wife to eject the rounds manually. It is very difficult to release the slide stop release with your thumb.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Saw this in other post sorry to hear that ... Maybe it don't like reloads

If it doesn't like reloads then it won't have anything to eat and will need to find a new home. I am going to talk to Andrew at profire and check the burn rate chart for the correct powder to use on the next loads I put together.

Top Bottom