• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    I am looking at a new (to me) 2021 GMC AT4 pickup. I really like the truck and has the majority of the options I am looking for but there is one concern I have. The seats are as hard and uncomfortable as any vehicle I have ever sat in. The truck is low mileage with only 9,000 on it. The salesman assures me that the seats will break in over time but I'm not so convinced. On forum websites the majority say they don't get much better. The AT4 has a special seat that is not in any other model so I can't truly compare to a denali or SLT

Does anyone have any comments on the seats that might help my decision? Or any other insights to this truck that I might be overlooking.

Last edited:

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I've got a 2020 AT4.
    Seats are not that bad, they do break in.
    I have about 21000 on mine. It's been to the U.P. and to Georgia a couple of times, nice travel vehicle.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I have a 2020 3500 but yeah, the seats are firm. To whatever extent they "break in" they're still firm. I think what the salesman was saying, in a round about way is: you'll get used to them. I have.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    I am looking at a new (to me) 2021 GMC AT4 pickup. I really like the truck and has the majority of the options I am looking for but there is one concern I have. The seats are as hard and uncomfortable as any vehicle I have ever sat in. The truck is low mileage with only 9,000 on it. The salesman assures me that the seats will break in over time but I'm not so convinced. On forum websites the majority say they don't get much better. The AT4 has a special seat that is not in any other model so I can't truly compare to a denali or SLT

Does anyone have any comments on the seats that might help my decision? Or any other insights to this truck that I might be overlooking.
    Find one with a lot of miles on it and take it for a spin. That should answer your question.

Top Bottom