• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TJSieling

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Indianapolis - West Side
    My buddy Jake wants to go look at a few gun stores with a few select guns in mind, and wants to go looking tomorrow. Knowing that Thanksgiving starts in 20 minutes, I wasn't sure if anything was open.

Plainfield Shooting Supplies is the one that I'm most interested in. Will they be open at any given time tomorrow? If not, are there any other stores?

TJSieling

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Indianapolis - West Side
    Gander Mountain will be open.... not really my choice "gun store"... but they have a couple decent deals going on right now.

The closest Gander Mountain to me is in Terre Haute as far as I know, and we don't go up there until Saturday, and Jake isn't going with. :(

He has had his permit for the last two years, but has yet to get a gun. I am the owner of a G36 (grandfather's), and come friday, will be the proud owner of my very own Taurus Judge (long cylinder, dunno if there's a difference between short and long cylinder :dunno:), and he is getting a bit jealous.

He has the money, but is only 20 years old. He wanted to look around over the next couple days and get his dad to get it for him.

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Oh sorry, your location says Indy. If that was correct there would be 2 GMs within 5-15 miles of you.

They got the Ruger sr9c for 399 right now.. just say'n.

kevman65

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Indy
    Oh sorry, your location says Indy. If that was correct there would be 2 GMs within 5-15 miles of you.

They got the Ruger sr9c for 399 right now.. just say'n.

I believe Plainfield has that beat. Can't remember what their prices were but I think they were under that.

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Awww, really? I paid more than that at an INGO site sponsor's shop. :(

Well, I guess IndyGunSafety did just run an incredible deal on the sr9c a few days ago... I always find cheaper prices AFTER I buy.

TJSieling

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Indianapolis - West Side
    Yeah, it's too late now, I didn't see any stores close by that were open. I"ll probably snag him later and get my friend Vinny and we can all go out and look around.

Thanks for trying guys!

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Re: short and long cylinders on the Judge. The short cylinder will only shoot 2 1/2" .410 shells. The long cylinder will shoot both 2 1/2" and 3" shells.

From the west side of Indy, you've got a GM very nearby in Castleton.

Top Bottom