Any Hamilton County Fish & Game members?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    It's nice to see some action in the thread finally. I agree that HCFG doesn't seem like much and may be hard to get into but it would sure be nice to be able to shoot pistols and rifles outdoors and close to home.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Keep you eyes on this thread, either bocefus or myself I'm sure will post here when membership opens back up. We need to lose about a hundred members I believe?
    Membership goes from the month you join till the end of same month the next year.
    So the numbers will drop most likely every month.

If you would like to see and shoot at Elwood post here or PM me and we will figure out a day & time to meet there.

I will definitely be keeping my eye on this thread. Thanks for the information. Once we get settled into our new home, I'm going to be wanting somewhere close to shoot!

Scuba591

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Noblesville
    I'm in the area but I shoot at Elwood (short trip up 37). Joining ECC was a lot simpler plus they have an archery range for my son. I wish they had a 200+ yard range, but the 100 yard works most of the time. They had to close new memberships for now. Like any club, it's not perfect but I enjoy it.

I do not think Elwood is accepting new members at this time. They have put a cap on enrollment and are enforcing it. If you are a member... remember to pay your yearly dues. They now have no grace period if your membership lapses...

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Bumping this back up. Any Hamilton County Fish and Game members care to go shooting one day and possibly be willing to sponsor a new member?

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Bumping again. We'd both still love to join HCFG. Surely there are some current members on here.

I can guarantee participation in events, club maintenance, safe shooting and good times.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    I was a member there several years ago and just preferred Atlanta CC over them. I dropped the HCFG membership and do my shooting at ACC.
    ACC is a great club an is 20 minutes from Noblesville.
    Atlanta Conservation Club

Yup, I agree wholeheartedly. ACC is a great club with great people. @BJones told me about it over a year ago, and I delayed taking a trip up there, but I am glad that I finally did and have been a member since the first of the year. I will not hesitate to re-up my membership at the beginning of 2018. Thanks Bruce!!!

I understand that HCFG is a nice club as well, but lots of requirements with workdays, etc.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I would consider ACC if they had a rifle range. It's all pistol distances for the most part.

(1) Where the heck have you been?
    (2) You should join RileyCC. We have 240 yards on the rifle range, plus enough bays that you can avoid other people.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    (1) Where the heck have you been?
    (2) You should join RileyCC. We have 240 yards on the rifle range, plus enough bays that you can avoid other people.

Ha, had a busy year! I need to come see you guys again soon.

Riley is a long drive. HCFG or ACC would be about 15-20 min

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It's an hour and 15 minutes to RileyCC from my house. It's my home club!

I hear ya. 70 minutes to Proteq for me. Or just under an hour to ACC. I can be at MCFG in 25, but Too many limitations, too much hassle to bother joining.

Top Bottom