Any "have to" (gun related) stops between Indy & Gatlinburg TN?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Buds gun shop.. never been but I here it's a big store.

The Gun Warehouse & Range

hear... not here.... :ugh:

Not sure when you're planning your trip, but if you go this weekend and hit Bud's Gun Shop, Hickok45 will be there from Noon - 3pm for a Meet and Greet. I love his videos and was thinking about making the trip to check out the shop and get to meet him...

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Not sure when you're planning your trip, but if you go this weekend and hit Bud's Gun Shop, Hickok45 will be there from Noon - 3pm for a Meet and Greet. I love his videos and was thinking about making the trip to check out the shop and get to meet him...

I saw that yesterday on his youtube channel. And to think I had an opportunity to go to Gatlinburg this coming weekend. My wife's good friend invited us to go down there with her and her fiance, but unfortunately I have to work.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    For those interested in the SMKW:

Fondle everything - don't buy anything.

There are a handful of "INGO's own" knife retailers whil WILL beat the prices at SMKW.

Brad's Knives + Knife lady (folders and fixed, respectively) are the two most well known.

INGO'er groovatron + another member (can't remember...) also have an online retail business - Bladeco - Home They're in NWI, where as Brad + Knifelady are just east of Indy.

I HIGHLY suggest only fondling equipment at SMKW, write down what it is you can't live without, and then buying from someone "local".

-J-

David D

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2013
    New Albany area
    I've been to Bud's several times, and probably will stop in most times that I'm in that part of Lexington, KY. They have a nice range (even nicer than Don's in Indy) but in the 3 or 4 times I've stopped in Bud's, I've never been spoken to by any employee. I'm a gun guy, and look like a gun guy. Everytime I go in Orion's (formerly Kiestler's Police Supply) in Jeffersonville, IN, at least one (usually more) employees ask me if they can help me. For this reason, I would rather give Orion's $10.00 than give Bud's $9.00 for the same item.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom