• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I shave very day except on weekends then I will skip Saturday sometimes and shave for Sunday morning church. I have tried several different razors (electric and disposable). I will use either a Schick Hydro 5 or Schick Quattro with what ever hair conditioner my wife has in the shower. I wash my head with a moisturizing body wash then add the conditioner and shave away. I keep the razor rinsed regularly to keep it clean. I always go against the grain even if it hasn't been shaved for several days. The warm shower water softens and open the pores at stated up thread. The conditioner-razor combo does an awesome job getting the chrome dome baby butt smooth with no razor burn and no infected hairs.

One razor will last me almost a month since I am only having to shave the part that hasn't fallen out yet. My hair didn't turn gray, it turned loose. I used to use head and shoulders, now I use mop and glow.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    I recently started shaving my head. About a year ago I did it a few times at the sink with a two blade disposable razor. I used these razors on my face with no issues for the most part. I wanted to go back shaving my head instead of just running guard-less trimmers over it and getting a short buzz type cut. The two blade razor left marks, not bleeding, but lines of the razors. I then watched a YouTube video and the guy said the key was to keep the head wet. I then asked a co-worker who said he was using the cheaper two blade razors and was told to use the Fusion razor. Also he said he did it in the shower and started from the back of the head working his way up. I tried this razor and it was great. I never bothered to spend the money on higher end razors before. I'm using the rest of my cheaper gel cream but will switch to another higher end shaving gel in the future.

I just lather up my head once, shave as best I can (no mirror yet), wash and then feel for missed spots. I just keep my head wet and the five blade Fusion works very well.

Top Bottom