• ...and so much more!
  • knutty

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 5, 2016
    Noblesville
    I've had a couple, sold them.

High quality and great shooters, but at the end of the day its a heavy ass novelty pistol that only holds 8+1 rounds. Prices are just insane now, they are not worth what the current market is bringing.

My only regret is selling them before the prices went crazy.

Altrex

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 10, 2021
    Well, I think my original post was deleted for being too short but it doesn't change that fact that this is still one of my dream guns lol. Do they feel as good in the hand as they look?

ToddG330

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    TX
    Well, I think my original post was deleted for being too short but it doesn't change that fact that this is still one of my dream guns lol. Do they feel as good in the hand as they look?

They really do feel good in hand. It’s a huge difference between the pistols of today and those of 30-40 years ago. I wouldn’t say one is better than another but they are very different

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Yes and no. It doesn't just melt into my hand like a P30. The P7 PSP/M8 is like holding a 1x4 but it's sized and shaped perfectly to fit your hand (or mine at least). Mine always put holes right where I wanted them almost as well without the sights as with them. the M13 is a 2x4 but does the same thing.

If you have meaty hands and a high grip it'll bite though. That part's not so comfy.

If you ever come south to a match at HHRP, let me know and I'll bring mine with.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Yup! One of my all time favorites. The M8 and or M13 with the "heat shield" trigger guard insert makes all the difference. Love the trigger, look, design, grip, feel, accuracy, and of course...the cool factor! Two of my favorite guns in one movie... Beretta 92 and an HK P7M13. I know you guys know the movie!!
    ;)

kjdoski

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Aug 9, 2021
    Bloomington, IN
    I've got an M8 that I acquired over a decade ago. By far the jewel of my collection. It's a darned shame they're not in production anymore, so it's really not a viable carry gun anymore.

dtownmj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2016
    Houston
    They are one of the finest hk pistols ever made - let us know if you see one around! Theyll show up from time to time, used of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom