• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    I haven't heard from the distributor this week, so I'm assuming it will be next week when the truck comes. It's typical for them to be a week behind when there's is a holiday.
    I know we will be getting a bunch of ammunition, brass, bullets, powder, presses, dies and at least a few primers.
    I know we have some Cheddite 209 primers coming in that are a little less expensive than they have been. They were $71.97 plus tax, they will now be 60.75 plus tax. I'll probably be running a sale on the Nobel Sport 209 primers just to move them now that the Cheddite primers are more available.
    We have been getting Remington small pistol and small rifle primers in the last few shipments. I'm hoping we get at least a few of them as well, but I don't know yet.
    One thing that we will be getting that has been very difficult to obtain recently is Blackhorn 209 powder. They're supposed to be sending me about a dozen cases so I should be able to sell at least some of it with no limits. If it starts selling too fast, I'll put limits on it.

Top Bottom