• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Socom II in urban Camo :ar15:. Currently running an Eotech 552, but I plan on putting an Aimpoint CCO on it. I have only ran a couple mags through it so far, but I'm already in love. IMO, big improvement over my former FAL. Heres some pics.

IMAG0020.jpg

Very nice, I drooled over that beauty for a good week. :rolleyes:

Bmrdude

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Own a 1991 production Springfield national match with Douglas barrel and "lugged" receiver. Very accurate!

xmas_asn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Fort Irwin, Ca
    Socom II in urban Camo :ar15:. Currently running an Eotech 552, but I plan on putting an Aimpoint CCO on it. I have only ran a couple mags through it so far, but I'm already in love. IMO, big improvement over my former FAL. Heres some pics.

IMAG0020.jpg
    I wouldn't put a Aimpoint on it. I have been active duty Army Infantry for over 5 years now. I have seen nothing but bad things from Aimpoints. Also I know for a fact that M68s and Comp 2s can not hold up to the recoil of a M249. If they can not hold up to a 5.56 recoil they will not hold up to the "Jack Hammer" effect of a M1a. True the M249 is a machine gun but the recoil is manageable compared to the M14 or M1A. Trust me the EOTech is a better way to go.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I wouldn't put a Aimpoint on it. I have been active duty Army Infantry for over 5 years now. I have seen nothing but bad things from Aimpoints. Also I know for a fact that M68s and Comp 2s can not hold up to the recoil of a M249. If they can not hold up to a 5.56 recoil they will not hold up to the "Jack Hammer" effect of a M1a. True the M249 is a machine gun but the recoil is manageable compared to the M14 or M1A. Trust me the EOTech is a better way to go.

I may stick with the Eotech. I wouldn't mind keeping this one on this rifle, and going with a smaller XPS on my AR-SBR project that it was on.

Top Bottom