• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kings650

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I sold my AK 47 awhile ago and I miss it too much. I read good reviews of vz2008 and going to get one. I just want to know if any local Indiana gun stores carry it? I prefer to shop locally. Thanks in advance.

herby31

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    fort wayne
    I saw one at mcdonalds guns near marion on thursday 3/13/14. It was the sidefolder variant. I dont remember what the price was marked as.

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Ive got two of em and was actually thinking of selling one of em. Prolly the one that is unfired. Send me an email or pm if you are interested. Fun little rifles.

blindguy74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2014
    Rockport
    I would like to shop and support local business as well but around me ak prices are generall higher than ordering omline..shipping..and an ffl transfer fee..case in point..just picked up my saiga 5.45...641..all said and done...seen one in a shop 3 weeks ago...859.99...this isnt always the norm...on the vz..alot of guys at the akfiles have them..aimsurplus had them with a mag pouch and 4 mags with rifle for 499...the vz is a milled receiver gun and alot different than an ak...lighter and some people like them better than their own aks...if unorder online and have shipped to an ffl..ur still giving him 20 bucks for 10 mins of his time to call it in..

Top Bottom