Any Long Ranges in Indiana(Greater than 500 yards)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmb1031

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2012
    Muncie, IN
    I wasn't sure where to post this question, but I am curious if there are any ranges in Indiana for shooting 500+yards. I know that Indiana is pretty flat, so there might not be, but just wondering if anyone knows of any.

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    There is at least one up your way but I don't recall the details. That's way out of my area.
    To shoot long range I have to bush hog a waterway (surface drainage) and have 800 meters to shoot from end to end.

rhslover

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 6, 2012
    Panther ridge training center near Bloomington, if they are still around, has an 800m range. Camp Atterbury has 1000, I know they do high power matches there but as far as individual range use I don't know.

Bloomingtonhpss

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    sorry this post is late, but Panther Ridge Training Center wwwpantherridgetrainingcenter.com you can check out all the infor there. You can at this time get just over 600 yards, but once the 600+ meter platforms are up you will get the longer distance. The benefit is the there are steel targets so you know when you get a hit and we shoot full auto and 50cals out there.

45Guy

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Young's long shot Northwest of Fort Wayne is the Cadillac of files in your Rangers. Space to post paper targets plus steel available in every range. They also have a nice pistol range with a lot of of steel targets. Youngs Long Shot Range

Top Bottom