• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dhayse32

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    Anyone else work at Crane? I have been there for nearly 6 years, always looking for more gun gurus!

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    my dad was worked down there since the early 80's.

Retired a couple of years ago and is working for one of the contracting firms.

I'm gonna be applying for some positions down that way now that Col LILLY's old company is done with me.

BURNSURVIVOR725

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Vincennes
    I do. Captain at the fire station 2, at cranewood by the burns city gate.:rockwoot:
    you sir have a job i DO NOT want on base. you wouldnt happen to know barbra rainbolt would you?

im a summer intern with CAAA, my shop and the cafeteria share an alley. i have to be back at school on the 13th. i dont want to go back :( but i will be back working over christmas and next summer.

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    you sir have a job i DO NOT want on base. you wouldnt happen to know barbra rainbolt would you?

Nope. Sorry, never heard of her.

im a summer intern with CAAA, my shop and the cafeteria share an alley. i have to be back at school on the 13th. i dont want to go back :( but i will be back working over christmas and next summer.

Worked at pyro eh?

BURNSURVIVOR725

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Vincennes
    Hey, when do you guys get lunch? my break is 11:30-12. maybe we could meet up in the cafeteria some day in the next week or so? my last day is the 12th.

BURNSURVIVOR725

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Vincennes
    LOL, I'm up to three I'm being reviewed for right now, and applied for 2 more last night. One of the three is the position you and I talked about, plus I found some other stuff I was qualified for so we'll see.

cool! My boss asked me back over Christmas and next summer. So I'm excited about that! PM me your schedule for this weekend and we will se if we can't get together. They are still letting me work 6 days a week. Where are you workin now?

Top Bottom