• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Murphys law

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2022
    Indiana
    Although I hate the cold and the snow, start shooting at the range regardless of weather conditions.

Make more hot sauce. Pineapple Habanero Hand Grenade.

Cancel my Planet fitness membership but my also Netflix and Hulu subscriptions.

Qualify a 0% for Limited Minor competition shooting. Glock comps, rails, and red-dots, here we go.

JRR85

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    NWI
    Spend more time reloading. I started last year but want to get good and confident this year. Also, spend more time at the range shooting.

Gingerbeardman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Anderson
    I've got 3 rifles I'd like to get consistent with at 500 yards, and I assume a few more will come along for fun. This year I should have the time to do so.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I am not buying any guns this year. I have enough.
    I am NOT buying any guns this year.
    I am NOT GOING TO BUY any more guns this year.

View attachment 245496
    No guns last year. Re-decked the trailer, new pool deck, pool furniture, nice outdoor table and chairs, stone fire pit and furniture, smokeless fire pit for the front, new porch furniture, new stainless grill, new $4000 shed, new $4000 fence, $3000 washer and dryer, $3000 refrigerator, air fry convection stove with griddle, convection microwave, touchless faucet, pots and pans, Kitchenaid mixer, grinder, and pasta maker, deep fryer, air fryer, pressure cooker, 2 $60 toasters thanks to my putting a plastic bowl on it, living room furniture, full size bunk beds and tv for the girls, new king bedroom for us, painted our bathroom, tv for the garage, tires and suspension for an old Harley, car tires, brakes and fluid change, antifreeze change, truck tires, coils, and plugs. That's just what I can think of. Saw an AK I wanted but it sold out in a couple days. It's been an expensive year but I don't owe anyone except my savings. So next year I'll keep an eye out for an ak-47 and sloppy groups. And probably some attic insulation, wall insulation, flooring.....

I'm not getting that ak, am I?

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I promised I won't talk to people like they'er stupid, so please see my extended middle finger .
    Thank sir for being a grammar Nazi. Anything else I can do wrong for you
    Apparently Ingo doesn't translate my phone's emojis so you didn't see the **** eating grin. But no, I don't need anything besides poking a little fun.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    My only resolution is to have fun at my job. I’ll be 60 in 2023 and have nothing to prove any longer. It’s time to do research, write papers, build apps and have a ball at work.

Oh, and reload and shoot more.

Top Bottom