• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Andrew68

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2011
    Has any one done an Appleseed shoot before? What can I expect, I am a good shot already but I would like to learn to use a sling and I think the history lesson sounds pretty cool. Any comments?

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Has any one done an Appleseed shoot before? What can I expect, I am a good shot already but I would like to learn to use a sling and I think the history lesson sounds pretty cool. Any comments?
    Go to Appleseed, it is BETTER than joining the Marines, to learn how to use the sling .....

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    on top of learning some great skills, you will hear some great history too. my wife had never shot a rifle before and by the end of the second day was banging steel at 100 no problem with a 22 wearing iron sights

Pitmaster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    I'm hoping to host one at my local club this summer. A friend went to one for "fun" of it. He came away saying it was the best rifle training he had ever had. He has hunted and shot for years as well as been involved in some other rifle training as a professional.

Andrew68

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2011
    Thanks for all of the great info. I am really looking forward to it. I want to include my 13 year old son who is a Boy Scout and is just now old enought to start the shooting merit badges. I thought it might be fun for the two of us:)

Andrew68

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2011
    One more question I just thought of: is it only for open sights? Can you use a scope or a red dot?

Top Bottom