Any public ranges near Ft. Wayne that is open tomorrow?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    The facebook group i set up have a group shoot set for tomorrow at Izaak Walton League of America at 1:00 P.M., but our member has a family emergency, and isn't sure he can make it, and we need another range, or another member to sponser the group.

Quad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    The member that we were going to meet had a family emergency, we will try to have another shoot there at a later date. Family comes first, and i just hope everything turns out ok for him, and his family.

+1

I'm sure we'll get there sometime this summer.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    However...
    Roush Lake: $4 per person for a multi-million-dollar facility
    Hillside: $15 per person--almost four times as much!

Yes, but steel targets and holstered firearms are allowed. Steel targets are also provided by the range in some areas.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    Warsaw
    Yes Drakkule, I had a great time meeting everyone and thank you for letting me shoot all the great guns, I loved the revolvers! However now Audie thinks he needs a P30 thanks to you. LOL.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    Yes Drakkule, I had a great time meeting everyone and thank you for letting me shoot all the great guns, I loved the revolvers! However now Audie thinks he needs a P30 thanks to you. LOL.

And I will get one too. Thanks Drakkule for setting everything up and letting me enjoy/shoot your firearms. Had great time with great company.

cTEKs

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    101 Lakes
    Just returned home from Roush, and we had a great time. I will load pictures later.

Fantastic time meeting, talking, sharing and shooting with you all! Was well worth the 155 mile round trip. Look forward to doing it again in the near future.

Top Bottom