• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bonzaiberger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Milan
    North Country Lodge in Maine. They will have a booth at the Indy Deer and Turkey expo. I costs a little bit but they sure treat you right.

RClark

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Hi, As I have not had the opportunity to go yet. I have researched on it. I believe Canada would be the better. But I would also check with friends that have gone in the past and see if they would be going again and possibly go with to help learn and hopefully raise the odds in ones favor. I have looked into the western states and if you are good with spot and stalk. It could be a great experience. Good luck

Whitsettd8

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Floyd Co
    A few guys from work go to Dead Creek Outfitters in Arden Ontario they go annually and always have good luck. Its a baited hunt but they seem to enjoy themselves never the less.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    I've seen bear hunts on TV that the guide shoots at about the same time as the hunter or just after, that would **** me off I don't want someone else killing my bear for me... I understand that they want to make sure the bear gets killed, but if Im paying all that money for the guide I don't want them shooting my bear.... That's just me tho.

AGarbers

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Martinsville
    I'm guessing you're watching shows from Alaska or the Yukon with the big bears that have a tendency to turn and charge you. Many experts claim the .338 Win Mag is the smallest cartridge to use on the great bears.

The black bear hunts I have been on I was all by my lonesome.

I've seen bear hunts on TV that the guide shoots at about the same time as the hunter or just after, that would **** me off I don't want someone else killing my bear for me... I understand that they want to make sure the bear gets killed, but if Im paying all that money for the guide I don't want them shooting my bear.... That's just me tho.

Top Bottom