• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baldmax

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    North Liberty
    I love mine. I do not think it is as front heavy as people say it is. It shoots like a dream. I will be heading down your way in a week or so, say the word, I will stop by and let you shoot it.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    I love mine. I do not think it is as front heavy as people say it is. It shoots like a dream. I will be heading down your way in a week or so, say the word, I will stop by and let you shoot it.

can't be any heavier than an AR with a light/mount, forward grip, long rail, laser etc.

I'd love to shoot it.

I am a member at the Conservation range in Martinsville which is on 37.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    can't be any heavier than an AR with a light/mount, forward grip, long rail, laser etc.

I'd love to shoot it.

I am a member at the Conservation range in Martinsville which is on 37.
    Well it wont be any heavier than an AR with a light/mount, forward grip, long rail, laser...Until you put a light/mount, forward grip, long rail, laser on the Sig. That's how mine is set up...the piston system makes it heavier than an AR, but its not enough to detract from the rifle. Plainfield shooters supply will usually have some kind of 556 variant available if you wanna travel to Indy

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Let me know if you make a trip to Acme in Seymour. Last time I was there, they had a few variants of Sig 556 rifles... including SBRs from the factory. If you go, call before you go. It's been a while since I've been there.

dtkw

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    Bloomington
    You mean why I returned it? Well, it's a very heavy rifle. More top heavy than to my liking. Plus half of the spent cases were dented after ejecting from the gun. Finally, the one I had have a fitted front sight on, can't flip down or remove since the gas port is there. All in all, I guess it's not a gun for me. I like the Smithy M&P15T much better. More balance than the Sig. Plus the iron sights that came with a gun at that price is a joke.

Top Bottom