• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Coolhuntermike

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Goshen
    I have had a Stoeger model 3500 for a little over a year now and put easily 1000 rounds through it and am very happy with the gun. I have been hard pressed to find another more versital simi-auto out there in this price range with these capabilitites. It shoots 2 3/4 all the way up to 3 1/2 with out a problem (must say that i had to put about 150 rounds of magnum loads though to loosen the sping to reliably shoot the 2 3/4 all the time) but now that i have the sping loose it cycles them flawlessly.

I use this gun for everything anyone else like them as much as me?

sparks408

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    not a fan sorry I won one @ a banquet and shot it twice and don't like it was a over/under condor I'll stick with my bt-99 any day

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    I just got an M3000 for Christmas this year. I love it, and for what one costs, its seems like its a great deal for anyone looking for a semi-auto 12ga.

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I have the condor O/U. I like it for what it is. Its a budget O/U for sure but it allows me to go shoot skeet a few times a year. I couldn't justify spending 4x the cost on a better O/U for how much i shoot it.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I have a Stoeger Condor O/U 12ga I bought on a whim. I already had a 12ga., several actually, just not an O/U.

I got it cheap, and in pristine condition. I've shot skeet with it once, and I didn't do too bad at all, especially since it was my first time for skeet.

I like the Stoeger, for what it is. As stated above, not everyone can afford, or justify, a Bennelli, or a Weatherby.

davedolli

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    106   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Clinton IN
    I have a Stoeger 2000 autoloader, and really like it. I got it in a trade, and with the mixed reviews, I didn't know if I would like it or not. I think most of the negative revues were when they first hit the market. Mine shoots great, feeds and functions perfect so far.

Dave

Dodgehunter84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    I also have a Stoeger 2000 and love it, it has never failed me. I shoot a lot of magnum loads out of it. I'm wanting to get a 3 1/2 inch gun and am stuck between the model 3500 and a Remington 1187 super magnum.

Rellik

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    I have a stoeger coach gun and its pretty fun to shoot rabbits and such with.

Top Bottom