Any suggestions on a good concealed holster for a Taurus Slim?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Commerce Storefront B2C

This what I reccomend. I have one for my Xd service 4". It's a pancake holster. So you have to spread it, to get your pistol back in but it's really no big deal. It's very comfortable, even when wearing it all day or driving. I have worn it into resteraunts, and a lot of other places. I can just wear a t shirt over it, and it conceals very well. The quaity is great, and I would deffently buy another. Hope that helps.

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    The Mrs. purchased a 709 as her first carry piece a couple of weeks ago. For now she's using a size 4 Uncle Mike's pocket holster, which fits fairly well.

...She has just instructed me I will be monitoring this thread for other people's opinions.:whip:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    + 5 on the Split Decision by HNH.

I've owned 2 in the past, currently own 2. My buddy owns 1. All for different firearms.

For a small and light firearm...I don't think they can be beat as far as workmanship and price.

-J-

swmp9jrm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2008
    NCO
    I've got an Ace Case Tuckable and a DeSantis Nemesis I use occasionally, depending on clothing and situation. Buy my favored way to carry my 709 is a SmartCarry. It's more comfortable and more concealed than either of the other two.

gunner15

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    FIST Holsters, ultra thin kydex (IWB). I have them for all my pistols and revolvers. They will make holsters for any handgun. FIST.com
    Duty Holster, Blackhawk SERPA Level 3.
    Something to look at.
    Stay Safe All.

Top Bottom