Any talk of Indiana 2A Sanctuary counties or cities yet?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    That’s a function of it not really being a nation of laws. Everyone with a cause has a law in mind which enforces their cause’s solution. It’s always a law. I’d like to see the next speaker commit to rolling back 2 laws for every law they pass. (For all the smartasses, I don’t mean recursively)

I would very much like a constitutional amendment that sunsets every legislative act after a given amount of time. Good laws can be quickly and easily re-upped, and we don't have momentum as the reason to continue with a bad law.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Seems odd that the folks organizing this stuff would be doing it on Facebook? Facebook doesn't even like gun owners, right?

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County

Correct, Grant County went back to blue as of the 9th. Someone either made a mistake or expected a different outcome.

p-Z4-QHFh-d.jpg

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Seems odd that the folks organizing this stuff would be doing it on Facebook? Facebook doesn't even like gun owners, right?

They have a website and are really focused on attending meetings and pushing for the sanctuary counties. They are doing some good. Facebook is a tool and they will continue to use it as long as it is possible. Agreed, Facebook is not gun friendly or conservative friendly for that matter.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    My only reference was the Gun Guy talking about coming to Nashville, the week before last. He came down to a very low turnout meeting on this subject.

I'm in the neighborhood and the first news I heard of this was after the fact, on the radio. :dunno:

One would think that if these organizers were serious about getting to local gun owners they would look further than Facebook.

How tough is it to Google up INGO?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    My only reference was the Gun Guy talking about coming to Nashville, the week before last. He came down to a very low turnout meeting on this subject.

I'm in the neighborhood and the first news I heard of this was after the fact, on the radio. :dunno:

One would think that if these organizers were serious about getting to local gun owners they would look further than Facebook.

How tough is it to Google up INGO?

I think each county has a FB group. Though it would be nice if they came here, we should be ready to go where they are too.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I will be LIVE STREAMING the Martin County 2A event on YouTube if there is enough signal at the venue. Be sure to SUBSCRIBE and click the bell to get notified when the stream goes live at 7PM.
    Share this link with friends and family who want to watch the event.

https://youtu.be/q-bJSoniKP4

Top Bottom