• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    i seen at a gun show guy had one for 299...i didnt know anything about it and know nothing of them....i still [STRIKE]like[/STRIKE] love my glock's xd's and all...i was thinking they are only selling cuz the bill of rights engraved

thanks

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    i seen at a gun show guy had one for 299...i didnt know anything about it and know nothing of them....i still [STRIKE]like[/STRIKE] love my glock's xd's and all...i was thinking they are only selling cuz the bill of rights engraved

thanks

They're selling them because people who don't know better buy them.

Kind of like how Don's Guns stays in business.

Ignorance.

For $150 more, you can get a WORLD'S better firearm that's not trashed by all that roll marking.

-J-

avengedXT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 84%
    20   4   1
    Feb 15, 2010
    Behind the V!
    They're selling them because people who don't know better buy them.

Kind of like how Don's Guns stays in business.

Ignorance.

For $150 more, you can get a WORLD'S better firearm that's not trashed by all that roll marking.

-J-

This man gives great advice, more than just this thread/post too. He makes a damn fine point here yet again! Spend more, get more reputable.

Take it from me - I bought a 1998 Volvo S70 GLT Turbo despite the fact it was only MFR'd from 1998-2000. It was only manufactured that long for a reason. I should've bought my 2004 GMC Envoy at the same time and saved myself the hassle. Not saying GMC is better than Volvo, but I am damn sure saying the Envoy is better than the S70!

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I need to ad:

I do now remember a gun 'rag writing an article on this pistol. It must've been Shooting Times...I can't see Guns & Ammo doing it (only two I subscribe to).

Of course the author didn't have anything bad to say about the pistol. I do seem to recall him saying that the brain trust behind the deal contacted them and wanted to provide a gun or two for evaluation / article writing.

As I look through their website, though, I don't see Shooting Times mentioned. That means I must've read it at my father-in-law's place. FMK Firearms 9C1 Pistol Proudly American

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    I haven't heard anything about them being good or bad..but it doesn't look like something that would be reliable or built sturdy.. if I were I would save up a little more and get a Glock or a XD. Also if you ask me it looks like a HI Point that has been re designed to look like a Glock or something...:n00b:

Top Bottom