• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    If you want to go further post an add in casual encounters.

That is exactly what I did. Posted saying that I was a 19 year old male looking for an experienced male to teach me about the finer things in life. I also made sure to post for several different cities stating that I'd be willing to travel. It wasn't my first time having some fun with someone that thought repeat pranks were fun, but it was probably the one I've had the most fun with.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Ooh, that's even worse than a page bomb. Back when there were a lot of pagers around, you could write a little program and have the computer send a number out to hundreds of pagers in a session (pager numbers were allocated in blocks, sometimes thousands) It would keep someone's phone busy for hours.

I got a call last year from some chick that was going nonlinear. She thought I was her SO and ran me up one side and down the other. Every time I'd try to get a word in, it'd start her up again. It was kinda funny, in a sad way. After she hung up I called her back and left a message that she'd called a wrong number. She called back and apologized. I didn't want the poor guy walking in there not knowing she was going to relieve him of his wiener.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    85190439.png

Last edited:

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana

Ummm.....? Splain please? What was the original post, who got it wrong, and what in the world are you talking about? :dunno:

To the OP, I got a call like that many many years ago. Having done some crisis intervention work as a volunteer, I opted to take the call semi seriously, and called the area code info to get where it was. I also got the PD # for that area, and had them send an officer out to do a "well being" check. The call was mostly mumbling, and I couldn't for the life of me figure out what they were saying, but the person was either very drunk, or stoned on some sort of recreational drugs. That part was painfully obvious.

The cops did a check, and found the caller on the floor, curled in the fetal position half way under a recliner, half dead. They quickly called in the Medics, and guessed it was a probable OD or suicide attempt, and hauled them off to the hospital to be worked on (and kept alive). The police also got a hold of some of their family members and they rushed off to the hospital as well. :eek:

I called back about 2 hours later (to the PD) and they told me what they found (at least as much as they could) and what had been done to help the person out. They also said I'd probably saved the persons life. I was happy to have helped. :)

The person called me back about 2 weeks later, and tried to rip me a new one, for ruining their life, costing them a S*** ton of $$$$, and ruined their little plot by landing them in a psych ward for about a week. :xmad: I told them that if they wanted to hate me, fine, but let it be "a long and healthy hate". Didn't ever hear from them again. Every once in a while they cross my mind, but since they were out of state ( like by several thousand miles) there's no way I could ever check and see what became of them. Oh well, I did the best I could, and have been very happy I was able to help. And if they hadn't have had some urge to live, why'd they call me in the first place? :n00b:

You did good! :) :yesway:

Hugs,
    7th Stepper

Top Bottom