• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Right now I do not have a lot of Cash so I am mainly interested in Computer stuff that you just want to get rid of! I have been unemployed since 2011, got my IT degree last year. Then my arthritis attacked me like an infection. And I am now officially disabled, but I still need to stay busy. Especially when I get my total hip replacement in early September. So I will tinker with your unwanted computer stuff. Specifically I am in need of a matched pair of Socket 604 Xenon processors that I can install in an HP workstation I was given. I can't drive real long distances since I have not gotten my first benefit payment and still have to be on a strict budget. So for now if you just want it out your way PM me and we will work something out...

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just a little update to bump the AD. I have come down with a really bad case of BRONCHITIS, that I am recovering from slowly. I am still interested in you unwanted Computer stuff. But besides already being in a $$ crunch the DR's visit and subsequent prescription has further exacerbated my $$ crunch at least for the near future. However I am still accepting any Computer equipment that is just getting in your way and want to get rid of and gift it to me. I am well enough to drive so I can do PU's as long as they aren't too far away. Thanks!!!

Top Bottom