• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MelandCliff

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Speedway, Indiana
    Just wanted to know if there is any other women trap shooters out there that will be doing the Shoot For The Cure October 8th & 9th? At Fall Creek Vally Conservation Club? :rockwoot:

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I just tried trap shooting last night for the first time. I felt pretty clueless at first, but started having fun. I'll be going again. I think it'll be awhile before i try any competitions!

johnsmith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Anthony Wayne Rotary is sponsoring a trap and skeet shoot October 15th. If you'd like details, contact johnsmith_1946@frontier.com We will be giving away a $1400 shotgun as a door prize as well as some other prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams. Teams of 4 and each participant will pay $65. Our proceeds will be going towards a 3rd grade elementary school dictionary project.

zx6rman96

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    my girlfriend got into it last time i went.....so we are going shotgun shopping this weekend for her....gonna make a stop at gander, bradis, and BG firearms. Prob gonna get her a 20ga ...she was having a tough time with the 12ga

MelandCliff

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Speedway, Indiana
    I had a hard time with the 12ga at first but once I got a recoil system it was like a shooting dream. The recoil systems are worth the money. I have tried everything from 410,16,28,20,12ga and they gave a little kick and were heavy. I would also rec to go to Indiana Gun Club to shop for a gun. They have new and used and some already have a recoil system on them. And you are able to take out the used guns and try them on the field. What club did you go to for trap shooting? If you and your girlfriend ever come out to Marion County Fish and Game on a Thursday, I am more then willing to let her try my Browning BT 99 with the recoil system.

MelandCliff

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Speedway, Indiana
    Yes I just did my first ATA shoot this weekend and did ok. I love it a lot and I have had a great group of people work with me. I have noticed that in trap shooting that a lot of it is in your head. You can be shooting well then you think of something you forgot to do and then you can't hit anything.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    the BT-99 is an awesome gun....I grew up shooting trap and competing locally with my Uncle...I used a rare BT-99 that Browning sold at the Grand American one year which was designed for women and children.......I haven't done it for years after getting into working full time, active duty service, college, etc....I haven't competed a number of years and unfortunately had to sell my BT-99 around the age of 17.....but I am about to introduce my wife to it, I think she will enjoy it....as small as she is I'm just shopping around for a gun she can handle right now that won't break the bank in case she ends up losing interest

Top Bottom