• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pyroponce

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    South Bend
    I was wondering if any of you who keep your ears low to the ground had heard of an impending lockdown. Perhaps federal (and I expect President Harris to do her worst), but I don't put anything past our esteemed governor in Indy. Anybody got the goods?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    No goods per se but it seems like a reasonable expectation given that 1) it works, and 2) in one of his famous moments of letting his mouth outrun his 3 working brain cells, dementia Joe already said he intended to do so.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Is history even taught anymore?
    Yes, but it’s a bit different than real history.

The British needed taxes from the colonies for social programs. The rich white slave owners from the colonies were so greedy they decided to fight the lovable, utopian driven British. The greedy white slave owners won, thus keeping their money and their slaves for another 100 years, until another rich white slave owner decided he wanted to end slavery. The greedy white ancestors from the colonies, set in their greedy slave owning ways, told him to pound sand... thus creating a war between the north and the south. Now the rich white slave owner who wanted to free the slaves won the war... BUT, he’s still a horrible person because he owned slaves.

I’d write more but long story short, democrats shot the republican who freed the slaves, republicans are fascists, democrats ban republicans from speaking because republicans are fascist, republicans banned from society, democrats all use same bathroom, everybody happy living in ****.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Top Bottom