• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RyanGSams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Portage
    For the past few years I have been into collecting hockey pucks signed by current and former Blackhawks players.

Just recently i went on a different line and purchased a box that could contain autographs from The Top Celebrity Actors, Actresses, Musicians, Inventors, Innovators, Sports Athletes, Presidents, Queens, Comedians, Astronauts, Conquerors, and Entertainers. They come in the form of Cast Photo's, Contracts, Albums, Playbills, First Day Covers, Bank Checks, Presidential Documents, Cuts, Cells, 8x10's, 11x14's,and Musical Instruments..

I ended up getting a signed contract from 1964 of Johnny Mathis for a tour with The Young Americans.

Doesn't anybody know where i could go to find a value of this? It is certified authentic by PSA/DNA. I have looked on Ebay and other Memorabilia websites to find a similar item to no avail. This seems like its one of a kind.

Any help would be appreciated, as I don't know much about signed contracts.

Thank you.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Not a collector but I've got a $10 bill that is signed by The Undertaker (WWF). Cool story to go with it too... we were on vacation in GA when I was a kid and he happened to be staying in the same hotel we were in. Ran into him in the elevator and asked for his autograph, I was just going to have him sign a brochure from the lobby, but he pulled a $10 bill out of his own pocket, signed it and have it to me. I've still got it in a frame somewhere.

RyanGSams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Portage
    Not a collector but I've got a $10 bill that is signed by The Undertaker (WWF). Cool story to go with it too... we were on vacation in GA when I was a kid and he happened to be staying in the same hotel we were in. Ran into him in the elevator and asked for his autograph, I was just going to have him sign a brochure from the lobby, but he pulled a $10 bill out of his own pocket, signed it and have it to me. I've still got it in a frame somewhere.

That's a pretty sweet story. I don't have any stories like that.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Wife collected them back in the 70s and 80s, they're in a box somewhere around here.

Top Bottom